Podcast (training): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:50 — 32.3MB) | Embed
Welcome to Tuesday Training Podcast…a conversation and collaboration between Army National Guard Recruiters where we can create a culture of excellence, collaborate creativity, and celebrate success.
This week, because of your efforts, lives will be changed, legacies will be started and generations will be impacted. What you do matters…..you make a difference.
HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU ASK TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GUARD LAST WEEK?
MISSION MOMENT with CSM (r) Dave Eustice of Military Recruiting Experts
Questions from today’s Mission Moment:
- In recruiting _________________ is the minimum standard.
- What is the first and most important step to making your mission?
- What is the second step?
- What are some known behaviors of successful recruiters?
- Who has control of adopting successful recruiting behaviors?
- What is the scorecard for RRNCOs?
- Recruiting does not keep a _____________ average.
King Solomon: If the iron is blunt, and one does not sharpen the edge, he must use more strength, but wisdom helps one to succeed. (Ecclesiastes 10:10 ESV)