THIS WEEK: RECON Rehearsals and Rock Drills
Shout out to WI and NE. Great to have you guys on board and part of the TTP community.
My son has returned home!
HIGH SCHOOL RECRUITING PROGRAM
RECON Rehearsal and Rock Drills
- Use school terminology and strip all military jargon.
- Remember the mission and vision statement
- Understand the goals of the educator
- Finish high school
- Attend College
- Successful careers
- Remain in the area
- Meet the standards
- Comfort / Ease
- You must contribute to that, not take away from it.
- For Students
- For Themselves
- Make your distinctions clear
- Ensure it is completed
- Opens more opportunities
- Even the military thinks this is the best plans and has established military academies
- Does not delay career preparation
- Allows you to pursue civilian life until needed
- Train and serve with local Soldiers
- Both federal and state funding
- Protection of the Governor
- Attend college first
- Be creative:
- “I work for the Governor Hutchinson the Governor of Arkansas as a representative for the Army National Guard. I have been task to ensure every student understands the importance of the Army National Guard to Arkansa and our Nation and clarify the benefits for that service. My primary goal is to assist students transition well from high school to being a productive citizen. We want students to attend college or trade school, prepare for a profession or trade, and live in Arkansa as a productive citizen. Service in the Arkansas Army National Guard will enhance every opportunity and enable students to develop the fortitude to accomplish their goals.
- Ask questions, ask questions, ask questions!
- Practice questioning. This is a basic interviewing skill that must be mastered. It does not come naturally but can be learned.
HOTLINE: Leave voicemail to share ideas, celebrate success, solve a common problem, ask a question, correct an error 307-202-8031