What have we already learned
- No military presence
- Aggressive college prep school
- Has a College and Career room #3005, phone, email and text reminders
- Posts announcements online so we can start tracking events
- All administration and faculty has contact information online
- Large Career and Technical program – contact information available
- Physical Education has an outdoor education focus
- Marketing opportunities on online newspaper
- Resource officers – contact information available
- Closed Campus
- A – B block schedules (90 minute classes)
- The EDGE Program (9th -Educate, 10th -Develop, 11th -Grow and 12th -Empower) will serve as an advisory. Students will be assigned to a grade level advisor and remain with their EDGE group throughout their stay at FHS. The focus of EDGE will be grade appropriate while targeting graduation and post-secondary planning.
- The A&E Program (Academics and Enrichment) will encompass time dedicated to clubs, organizations, Teacher Guided Study, tutoring and classroom extension, promoting student success and providing opportunities for academic growth.
- Can you find out how manages – build a personal relationship with them
- What is the focus
- Monitor activities
- Can you provide pictures of students to them for their media
- Instagram is very powerful: Training Tuesday Podcast 58 with SFC Swartz from NYARNG
Call previous RRNCO
Call any ARNG members that have a connection to the school
- Recent graduates
- Currently on staff
- Unit members (get a list of all ARNG living in zip code)
Market Share Report: Training Tuesday Podcast 35
The goal is to be presenting the ARNG to high school juniors and seniors.
We will take every inch, secure it and occupy it with excellence.
We begin to determine friend and foe. Establish allies where we can find them? Develop COI and VIP list.
Begin step one – soften the hardened target – air strikes to soften the target
- Use their language
- Highlight similar goals
- Useful education doesn’t always happen in the classroom.
- ROTC – leadership
As we consider communicating the ARNG story and building allies within at least 7 different markets in your high school and each must have a different strategy.
- High school seniors
- High school juniors
- Guidance / career counselors
- Club, activities coordinators
- Administration – principals, assistant principals, dean of students
- Staff – resource officers, custodians
EXPERT BADGE EXTRA CREDIT:
If “overwhelmed” seems like the best way to describe your day, listen in. Because the leading authority on personal organization, David Allen, joins us to discuss how to get things done. This best-selling author shares new insights on personal productivity and how you can become more effective, organized and focused, plus how you can plan projects like a pro.
HOTLINE: Leave voicemail to share ideas, celebrate success, solve a common problem, ask a question, correct an error 307-202-8031
King Solomon: If the iron is blunt, and one does not sharpen the edge, he must use more strength, but wisdom helps one to succeed. (Ecclesiastes 10:10 ESV)