THIS WEEK: Subscription Time; Prospecting Objectives; Enlisted to Officer; TTPs
Providing ongoing, mobile sustainment training to stimulate success and promote professionalism.
Welcome to Tuesday Training Podcast…a conversation and collaboration between Army National Guard Recruiters. This week, because of your efforts, lives will be changed, legacies will be started and generations will be impacted as you serve our citizens, by bringing the best and brightest into our organizations. What you do matters…..you make a difference..
PERPETUALLY PROSPECTING: (At our core we must be Prospectors)
FANATICAL PROSPECTING, by Jeb Blount, CHAPTER 9; The Four Objectives of Prospecting
“Knowing your objective for each call makes you more efficient because you are able to build prospecting blocks and group your prospecting channel touches around those objectives.
Developing a defined objective makes you effective because on each prospecting call, e-mail, social media touch, networking event, or referral request, you know exactly what to ask for and how to bridge to your prospect’s problems to give them a compelling reason to accept your request. The objective is the primary outcome you expect from your prospecting touch.
There are four core prospective objectives:
Set an appointment.
Gather information and qualify.
Close a sale.
79T TUNE-UP: (Doing the basics well)
Interview with Jeff Musumeche
Career Training Concepts
Office: 770-326-9229 ext 105
Cell: (337) 371-2403
CALL TO ACTION
- Consider the 4 objectives Jeb Blount describes: Set an appointment; Gather information and qualify; Close a sale; Build familiarity. How will grouping prospecting touches by objectives be beneficial and improve proficiency?
- Before school is out for the summer break, investigate what is the current state and/or district on Anti-Bullying training and how they are currently meeting that requirement.
- Explore that your high schools are currently doing to provide career direction to their students.
- Use the information from points 3 and 4 to develop a rough draft proposal to capitalize on any opportunities from your exploration.
- Request any training you need to effectively conduct Career Direction 2 and H.E.A.R training.
TRAINING TUESDAY PODCAST:
Visit our webpage: www.trainingtuesdaypodcast.com for all archives and links to other fantastic training. You will also find several pages for you as a resource: photos (over 200 photos to use for your social media), scripts for cold calls (password required – email firstname.lastname@example.org for password), contact information, subscribe on iTunes or other podcast delivery apps.
If you know of new NCOIC or RRNCO who are not receiving the podcast let me know and I will add them to the distribution list.
I love to hear from you each week so email me at email@example.com or connect with me on Facebook (Master Sergeant Siggins), Twitter (MSGSiggins) or LInkedIn.
To unsubscribe to this email distribution respond to this email requesting to “Unsubscribe.”
King Solomon: If the iron is blunt, and one does not sharpen the edge, he must use more strength, but wisdom helps one to succeed. (Ecclesiastes 10:10 ESV)