THIS WEEK: Awareness or Strategies; Direct Engagement; 88%; Core Values; Character Education; Manage Your Self Talk
Providing ongoing, mobile sustainment training to stimulate success and promote professionalism.
Welcome to Tuesday Training Podcast…a conversation and collaboration between Army National Guard Recruiters. This week, because of your efforts, lives will be changed, legacies will be started and generations will be impacted as you serve our citizens, by bringing the best and brightest into our organizations. What you do matters…..you make a difference..
Featured School Entry Vehicle: Career Training Concepts (Career Direction 2 and H.E.A.R)
Today an interview with:
Amy M. Smith, Ph.D.
Director of Educational Programs
Career Training Concepts, Inc.
Toll Free: 888-326-9229
EXPERT BADGE TRAINING (those committed to their craft)
- Keep good company
- Invest in yourself
- Manage your self talk
CALL TO ACTION
- How will you utilize National Teachers Appreciation Day, 3 May 2016, to further develop key relationships?
- What is the difference between awareness and providing strategies?
- List 3 Features and Benefits of the H.E.A.R. program that you would mention in your discussion with educators?
- One concept Amy mentioned was “character education”. In what ways can you integrate this into your current SEV?
- In what ways does your self talk need to change?
TRAINING TUESDAY PODCAST:
Visit our webpage: www.trainingtuesdaypodcast.com for all archives and links to other fantastic training. You will also find several pages for you as a resource: photos (over 200 photos to use for your social media), scripts for cold calls (password required – email firstname.lastname@example.org for password), contact information, subscribe on iTunes or other podcast delivery apps.
If you know of new NCOIC or RRNCO who are not receiving the podcast let me know and I will add them to the distribution list.
I love to hear from you each week so email me at email@example.com or connect with me on Facebook (Master Sergeant Siggins), Twitter (MSGSiggins) or LInkedIn.