Providing ongoing, mobile sustainment training to stimulate success and promote professionalism.
Welcome to Tuesday Training Podcast…a conversation and collaboration between Army National Guard Recruiters. This week, because of your efforts, lives will be changed, legacies will be started and generations will be impacted as you serve our citizens, by bringing the best and brightest into our organizations. What you do matters…..you make a difference.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Take part in the free sales training Virtual Sales Kickoff 2016 Wednesday, 20 Jan at 1300 EST. Register at http://virtualsaleskickoff.com/
SUCCESS CIRCLE: (Celebrating success)
Interview with SFC Michael Long, CA ARNG
Some key concepts to listen for:
- What is his view of the impact he is having on students, his community and the ARNG?
- What language do you have to speak at the schools?
- Recruiting is something that happens when _____________?
- What is his mindset as he communicates with his schools?
- What is his primary vehicle he uses to assist the schools?
PERPETUALLY PROSPECTING: (At our core we must be Prospectors)
Chapter 2, Fanatical Prospecting, Jeb Blount
Seven Mindsets of Fanatical Prospectors
Developing and maintaining a fanatical prospecting mindset is the ultimate key to success in sales.
- Optimistic and enthusiastic: Fanatical prospectors have a winning, optimistic mindset.
- Competitive: Fanatical prospectors view prospecting through the eyes of a fierce competitor.
- Confident: Fanatical prospectors approach prospecting with confidence.
- Relentless: Fanatical prospectors have a high need for achievement.
- Thirsty for knowledge: Fanatical prospectors welcome feedback and coaching. They seek out every opportunity to learn and invest in themselves by voraciously consuming books, podcasts, audiobooks, blog posts, online training, live seminars, and anything else they believe will make them better. They have an unshakable belief that everything happens for a reason and through this lens view setbacks as opportunities to learn and grow.
- Systematic and efficient: Fanatical prospectors have the ability to execute with near-robotic and systematical efficiency.
- Adaptive and flexible