Podcast (training): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 24:27 — 22.8MB) | Embed
We are not what we were yesterday and we are not yet what we will become….but today we commit to engage the target, stay mission focused and practice personal courage by resisting the temptation to be average and face the obstacles that are keeping us from being excellent! Today we move forward…what we do matters…we will make a difference today.
- Leadership Lesson from the ADRP
- 79T Tune-Up
- Perpetually Prospecting
- Change of the Week
- Expert Badge Training
LEADERSHIP LESSON: EMPOWERING SUBORDINATES AND RISK
ADRP 6-22 EMPOWERING SUBORDINATES AND RISK
1-25. Competent leaders know the best way to create a solid organization is to empower subordinates. Empowering subordinates does not mean omitting checks and only making necessary corrections. Leaders help subordinates in identifying successes and mistakes by ensuring they sort out what happened and why. A quality AAR will help them learn from their successes and mistakes in a positive manner.
1-26. Because subordinates learn best by doing, leaders should be willing to take prudent risks and accept the possibility that less-experienced subordinates will make mistakes. Risk assessment and risk management help determine existing risks and mitigation strategies. If subordinate leaders are to grow and develop trust, it is best to let them learn through experience. Effective leaders allow space for subordinates to experiment within the bounds of intent-based orders and plans.
79T TUNE-UP: SOLDIER’S MANUAL AND TRAINER’S GUIDE
805B-79T-2514 Develop a Time Management Work Plan
LONG RANGE PLAN CONSIDERATIONS:
High School Websites
Wyoming High School Activities Association website: www.whsaa.org
- All-State Music
- D.E.C.A www.deca.org
- “Preparing imerging leaders and entrepreneurs to be college and career ready.”
- F.B.L.A. www.fbla-pbl.org
- “Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) education association with a quarter million students preparing for careers in business and business-related fields.”
- F.C.C.L.A. www.fccla.com
- “Family, Career and Community Leaders of America is a nonprofit national career and technical student organization for young men and women in Family and Consumer Sciences education in public and private school through grade 12. Everyone is part of a family, and FCCLA is the only national Career and Technical Student Organization with the family as its central focus. Since 1945, FCCLA members have been making a difference in their families, careers, and communities by addressing important personal, work, and societal issues through Family and Consumer Sciences education.”
- F.F.A www.ffa.org
- “FFA is an inter-curricular student organization for those interested in agriculture and leadership. It is one of three components of agricultural education.”
- Marching Band
- SkillsUSA www.skillsusa.org
- “SkillsUSA’s mission is to empower its members to become world-class workers, leaders and responsible American citizens.
- SkillsUSA improves the quality of America’s skilled workforce through a structured program of citizenship, leadership, employability, technical and professional skills training. SkillsUSA enhances the lives and careers of students, instructors and industry representatives as they strive to be champions at work.”
- Spirit Groups
- Student Council www.wyasc.org
- Cross Country
- Indoor Track
- Alpine Skiing
- Nordic Skiing
- Track and Field
UNIT AND RSP DRILL SCHEDULES
5C Selling: CONNECT, COLLECT, CONTRIBUTE, CONFIRM, CONTINUE
SMOM 17 JULY 2015 Operation Opportunity” deadline 1 Dec 2015
- Eligibility requirements for Soldiers looking to submit applications to West
- Be a US citizen.
- Be at least 17, but not 23 or older on 1 July 2016.
- Be unmarried.
- Have no legal obligation to support a child or dependents.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED.
- Be eligible for re-enlistment.
- Have completed at least Basic Combat Training.
- Be nominated by Company Commander (Electronic nomination form completed
through the candidate’s online portal – form is sent directly to the commander via
REMEMBER: KEYS TO SUCCESS
- ATTITUDE – (ABUNDANCE)
EXPERT BADGE TRAINING
Advanced Selling Podcast: Sales Process Management #300
“Do you have an abundance or scarcity mindset? Abundance is one of the core pieces of the Advanced Selling Podcast Inner Game. Veteran Sales trainers Bill Caskey and Bryan Neale will take a deep-dive and walk through their own definition of abundance. They’ll share their personal experiences in observing and overcoming a scarcity mindset. In this episode of the Advanced Selling Podcast, Bill and Bryan will give you the takeaways you need to start approaching your life and your profession from a place of abundance.”
King Solomon: If the iron is blunt, and one does not sharpen the edge, he must use more strength, but wisdom helps one to succeed. (Ecclesiastes 10:10 ESV)