THIS WEEK: Differentiation; Quality Access; Tomato Seeds; Stretch Your Comfort Zone; Creatives
Providing ongoing, mobile sustainment training to stimulate success and promote professionalism.
Welcome to Tuesday Training Podcast…a conversation and collaboration between Army National Guard Recruiters. This week, because of your efforts, lives will be changed, legacies will be started and generations will be impacted as you serve our citizens, by bringing the best and brightest into our organizations. What you do matters…..you make a difference..
An interview with Jimmy Shafe from Career Training Concepts which will encourage you and assist your ability to perform with excellence.
- Differentiating the Guard
- Access vs Quality Access
- Classroom instruction builds trust
- Develop a relationship as an adjunct faculty
- The key to your marketing strategy
CALL TO ACTION: Send your Team Leader the answers to these questions.
- Jimmy said that for years he had a packet of tomato seeds on the board next to his desk. What was the significance of those seeds and how does this concept help us press on in our recruiting duties? Write a 200 word answer.
- When is the best time to deal with an objection during the sales process?
- Jimmy said, “Comfort zones, when stretched enough, can become _____________ zones?
- What did Jimmy say was the smartest marketing we could do?
- Consider introducing JROTC to the H.E.A.R. training for the middle school and position yourself as a key resource.
EXPERT BADGE TRAINING (those committed to their craft)
TRAINING TUESDAY PODCAST:
Visit our webpage: www.trainingtuesdaypodcast.com for all archives and links to other fantastic training. You will also find several pages for you as a resource: photos (over 200 photos to use for your social media), scripts for cold calls (password required – email email@example.com for password), contact information, subscribe on iTunes or other podcast delivery apps.
If you know of new NCOIC or RRNCO who are not receiving the podcast let me know and I will add them to the distribution list.
I love to hear from you each week so email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on Facebook (Master Sergeant Siggins), Twitter (MSGSiggins) or LInkedIn.
To unsubscribe to this email distribution respond to this email requesting to “Unsubscribe.”