Training Tuesday Podcast augments states current sustainment training by providing weekly, audio training and collaboration so success can be celebrated, current doctrine can be reinforced and creativity can be shared.
“I just want to say that I believe what you do every week with your Podcast is a tremendous asset to those states and more importantly recruiters who take the time to listen to your Podcast. You are very knowledgeable and are focused on the right things to energize the force! I would recommend that you continue to focus on the regulations, sales and leadership. I think that is absolutely spot on! Keep doing what you are doing as I believe it is helping soooo many young recruiters (and old ones too)!!” LTC Debra Lien, ND RRB CMD
WEEKLY SUSTAINMENT TRAINING
Training Tuesday Podcast delivers relevant, 79T specific, motivation and sustainment training weekly, in an audio format, so it can be consumed while RRNCOs are commuting or in the gym, without expensive TDY funding or time away from their market. The training consists of NCODP content, 79T skill reinforcement, interviews with top performers, collaboration discussions, and incorporation of civilian best practices. RRBs can capitalize on the previous episodes and aggressively launch new recruiters by providing them with over 60 hours of training which are immediately available for download on this website. Key results include the more rapid production of new recruiters and longer retention of producing recruiters.
- Uniquely combining proven 79T MOS skills with current civilian sales training
- Provide a weekly, 30 minute, targeted knowledge, skill and motivation training
- Distribute directly to each RRNCO keeping them focused and maintaining momentum via email and full access to archived training on website
- No AGR Travel costs nor lost recruiting time enhancing efficiency and production
- promotes a common conversation, success sharing and reduces isolation between states
SUSTAINMENT TRAINING REGULATORY GUIDANCE
- Sustainment training is, “by far, the most important aspect of each State’s RRC training program” (NGR 601-1. 5-18. a.)
- “RRC leaders are reminded that the most important aspects of a salespersons job are not only skills, knowledge, and abilities but also attitude” (NGR 601-1. 5-18, c.)
- “Sustainment training should, therefore, focus on motivating and improving Soldier attitudes as well as their skills, knowledge, and abilities to ensure success and maximize performance” (NGR 601-1. 5-18. c.)
- “Production Soldiers will attend at least 40 hours of sustainment training annually.” (NGR 601. 5-18. d. (1))
- Commercial training can be an excellent tool in a State’s RRC Sustainment Training program. Training should be motivational in nature and focus on improving RRC personnel attitudes as well as skills and abilities. (NGR 601-1. 5-23. b.)
Training Tuesday Podcast is a critical resource, especially for those recruiters who are eager to develop, isolated and often working alone or need assistance with production.
An annual investment of $2,000 provides a weekly audio training, emailed to your RRB, and online access to all previous training.
For as little as $2 a week, individuals can subscription if their state is unable to support them.
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO LISTEN TO A SAMPLE TRAINING
TRAINING FACILITATOR: MSG (r) Doug Siggins
Army National Guard RRNCO 4 years / NCOIC 8 years
Bachelors of Arts Degree in Education; 3 years teaching experience
14 years of civilian sales experience
NCOIC Area included 9 RRNCO, 6 Armories, and 45,575 sq/miles
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FAST TRACK PLAYBOOK AND NCOIC PLAYBOOK
CLICKING IMAGE BELOW
Learn more about Military Recruiting Experts by clicking the image below: